LUTH-AR MBA-3 Carbine Buttstock
& Mil-Spec Buffer Tube Kit Assembly
This Package Includes:
- (1) MBA-3 Modular Buttstock Assembly
- (1) Carbine 6-Position Mil-Spec Buffer Tube (Oem Mfg Omega Made In Usa)
- (1) .223 Carbine Buffer Spring (Oem Mfg Omega Made In Usa)
- (1) .223 Carbine Buffer Body(Oem Mfg Omega Made In Usa)
- (1) Latch Plate (Oem Mfg Omega Made In Usa)
- (1) Lock Ring (Oem Mfg Omega Made In Usa)
The MBA-3 includes the following features:
- Buttstock assembly to mount to a Carbine AR
- Fits all .223 and most .308 AR style rifles (.223 Buffer & Spring Included In Kit)
- Easy to Replace and quick to install
- It adds up to 1-inch of height on the cheek rest, and an additional 1-1/16 inch length of pull
- Made of super strong glass-filled nylon, the Luth-AR MBA-3 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 18 ounces.
- Includes a Picatinny Rail on the bottom rear of the Stock Body to attach your choice of many accessories.
- Designed a flat bottom index set screw (10-24) to eliminate that constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstock. This also allows you to secure the stock in your favorite position.
- 3-axis adjustable butt plate assembly (keep in mind this butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original MBA-1 Buttstock) will have the following movement:
ErgonomicAdapts To Existing Commercial and Mil-Spec Buffer TubesCertain after Market Commercial Buffer Tubes that exceed 1.172? may not fitThe MBA-3 Black or Flat Dark EarthThe vertical struts for the MBA-3 are fixed therefore the cheek piece is not reversible like the MBA-1 however the cheek piece itself is designed with a cheek pad for left-handed useCaution: the MBA-3 and MBA-4 Carbine buttstocks are not designed to be used with Large Bore Calibers such as .338 Lapua or .50 BMG applicationsSpecifications
- Horizontal for linear adjustment (i.e. length of pull)
- Vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
- Lateral adjustment for a ½ inch left or right cast.
- Length of Pull (LOP) – Extended: 15 5/8?
- Length of Pull (LOP) – Collapsed: 11 11/16?
- Overall Length Extended: 8 3/4?
- Overall Length Collapsed: 7 11/16?