Ar-15 / M4 3 lb Drop In Ultra Match Skeletonized Performance Trigger System - Crimson Red
Davidson Defense 3 Gun trigger is a semi-automatic-only ultra match trigger
The 3 gun trigger was developed with a smooth single-stage feel to make a fast, smooth, and robust trigger ideal for 3 Gun competition shooting. The new Davidson Defense 3 Gun trigger has a super short trigger pull and a short reset so that rounds can be sent downrange as quickly as possible while still maintaining superb accuracy. The 3 gun triggers, smooth pull was shortened and combined with a lightning-quick reset to give it a unique, hybrid trigger pull that is a cross between a traditional two-stage and single-stage trigger while at the same time retaining the safety aspects yet delivering a 3 lbs pull that will fire even the hardest primers.
The result is an outstanding, well-balanced trigger that is ideal for rapid, accurate fire in a skilled persons hands 550 rounds per min is not unheard of with the semi automatic pull where the reset and trigger pull is so light your competition will have a hard time keeping up. An Davidson Defense equipped rifle lets the shooter to engage targets faster and more accurately than with any other trigger on the market that is available today. Tests have shown that expert shooters can accurately deliver up to twelve shots on an IDPA target at in an amazing 1.882 seconds. wow that's fast where short reset .5 lbs lighter pull and a unique flat trigger design makes this the trigger to have when you want to win.
Light But very safe 3 lbs trigger pull.
Ultra High Quality Top End Match Trigger System
Price REG $289.99 on Sale for $129.99
This single-stage, non-adjustable, drop-in trigger boasts a solid 3-pound pull weight and is pre-assembled in Hard coat Anodized aluminum housing for immediate competition, hunting, and tactical applications right out of the box. This trigger features a trigger reset aid where when the hammer comes down it pushes the trigger forward past the reset point giving you one of the fastest resetting triggers on the market.
Made from American A2 steel, the Trigger, Disconnect, and Hammer designed for ultimate strength and corrosion resistance.
Skeletonized for faster hammer hits and faster cyclic rate.
Made by a major drop in trigger manufacturer priced well below MAP pricing we can not list the brand name and still extend this unheard of price.
We only have a limited amount of triggers avail so once gone there gone for good so buy now and save big !! Trigger pin size 0.154" No .170" Colt large pin available
Instructions for installing Drop In AR15 and AR10 trigger group.
- If installing in a receiver that already has a trigger and hammer installed, remove the trigger pin and hammer pin and remove the trigger and hammer as well as the grip, safety selector and detent. New receivers, install the drop in trigger before mounting the grip.
- Insert the trigger pak into the fire control compartment
- Insert the hammer and trigger pins. Anti-walk type pins work much better, as standard pins can drop out.
- Towards the rear of the trigger cassette you will see two small set screws. With the trigger and hammer pins in place, turn those set screws down to raise the trigger the point that there is pressure created on the trigger and hammer pins which will hold them in place. This step is VERY important and will take care of the slight dimensional differences between lower receivers.
- Install the retainers on the anti-walk pins
- Insert the safety selector switch. The hammer needs to be in the cocked position. Take care as it is inserted to not push the selector into the back extension of the trigger. Replace the safety detent, spring and grip.
- At this point you can test the trigger pull and reset.