Davidson Defense Super Match
3.5lbs Drop in Trigger
**Insane Low Price**
Fits All Ar-15 & Lr-308 Rifles & Pistols
Davidson Defense 3.5lbs Drop in Trigger
Match Grade trigger pull at a consistent 3.5 lbs.
This trigger features a trigger reset aid; when the hammer comes down, the trigger is pushed forward past the reset point. This gives you one of the fastest resetting triggers on the market and has no felt creep on trigger pull. Having these features and trigger will increase/improve your accuracy and is the best addition to your AR-15 build.
- Single-stage trigger system
- 3.5-lb. pull weight.
- Clean break with a short reset
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette
- Comfortable, rounded trigger
- Manufactured to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Anti-Rotate/Anti-walk pins strongly recommended but not required standard pins will work most of the time, but no pins are included.
Note: The set screw should not be tampered with under the hammer
.154" trigger pins holes, no .170" Colt Available
Instructions for installing Drop-In AR-15 and AR-10 trigger group.
1. If installing in a receiver that already has a trigger and hammer installed, remove the trigger pin and hammer pin and remove the trigger and hammer as well as the grip, safety selector and detent. New receivers, install the drop-in trigger before mounting the grip.
2. Insert the trigger pack into the fire control compartment
3. Insert the hammer and trigger pins. Anti-walk type pins work much better, as standard pins can drop out.
4. Towards the center of the trigger cassette, you will see two small set screws. With the trigger & hammer pins in place, push the trigger spring towards the center with your Allen wrench and turn those set screws down to raise the trigger the point that there is pressure created on the trigger and hammer pins which will hold them in place. This step is VERY important and will take care of the slight dimensional differences between lower receivers.
5. Install the retainers on the anti-walk pins
6. Insert the safety selector switch. The hammer needs to be in the cocked position. Take care as it is inserted to not push the selector into the back extension of the trigger. Replace the safety detent, spring and grip.
7. At this Point you can test the trigger pull and reset.