Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group
Very High-Quality Nickel Boron Finish
So Take Advantage Now Where We Have Limited Supplies Of These Amazing
Bolt Carrier Groups Where A Bolt Carrier
Of This Quality & For This Low Of A Price Won't Last Long.
This Is Our Best Enhanced Nickel Boron Finished Bolt Carrier Group For The 5.56./.223 caliber.
Finish Is A Satin Finish That Has Outstanding Lubricity That Will Keep Your Gun Running Longer & Stronger Than Ever With Less Cleaning Needed & Making All Of Your Rifles Components Lasting Longer & Running Cooler From The Reduced Friction That This Special Type Of Nickel PTFE Finish Provides.
Nickle Boron is a surface treatment for various metals and alloys that combines sub-micron particles of PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) with auto catalytically applied nickel/phosphorus. The result is an accurately applied, dry lubricated, low friction surface that is Extremely Hard & Resistant To Wear.
- AR15 and M16 Compatible
- 8620 Steel Carrier Nickel Boron Coated
- 9310 Vac-Arc Steel Bolt Nickel Boron Coated
- 4340 Steel Cam Pin Nickel Boron Coated
- 4140 Steel Gas Key Nickel Boron Coated
- Tool Steel Extractor Nickel Boron Coated
- Shot Peened Stress Relieved
- MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected)
- HPT (High Pressure Tested)
- Gas key staked to Mil-Spec Standards
- Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners
- Extractor Insert with upgraded Crane O-Ring
- Extra Power Extractor Spring
- Nickel Boron Finished