Davidson Defense Micro Steel Gas Block
.750 Barrel Size
- Low profile design, perfect with our handguard systems
- 4150 Cr Steel construction (better than aluminum for withstanding extreme temperatures)
- Steel Hardened To 30 Rockwell Hardness For Reduced Expansion During Thermal Stress
- Shot Peened For Stress Relief & Reduces Chance Of Cracking
- Secured using 2 set screws (screws, allen wrench and roll pin included)
- Backed by the Davidson Defense Lifetime Warranty
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Steel,
- Finish: Manganese Phosphate
- Length: 1"
- Height: Sits 3/8" off of the barrel (Fits Under All Super Slim Handguards
- Weight: 1.69 OZ
Manufactured from high-quality AISI steel and finished with a Mil-Spec phosphate coating. This gas block has a bore diameter of .750 inches.
What size you need? Measure the distance from the barrel shoulder to the gas port on your barrel and compare to the chart below. (Carbine is the most common length)
Distance to port:
Pistol = 4 inches
Carbine = 7 inches
Mid = 9 inches
Rifle = 12 inches
Pistol: 6 3/4"
Carbine: 9 3/4"
Mid-length: 11 3/4"
Rifle: 15 1/4"
Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have all of the items in stock. Please check this LINK to view our most up to date shipping status.
Warranty, Returns & Terms:
Delta Team Tactical offers a 30 day return, refund and exchange policy. You must email or call Delta Team Tactical and obtain an RMA number prior to any return, refund, or exchange. All returns must include the original order number, receipt or invoice, along with the billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns, refunds, and exchanges may take up to two weeks, not including transit times, for processing after we receive it. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the returning party, with the exception of the wrong item being received or on warranty exchange during the first 30 days after delivery. Items returned for warranty will only be replaced or exchanged, not refunded.