Davidson Defense Premium AR-15 M4 3.0 lb Drop-In Ultra Match Trigger System Black
100% Made in UTAH
This Trigger Has Less Trigger Pull By .5 Lbs Than 99% Of The Triggers On The Market
This Trigger Hits The Primer Much Harder
This Trigger Has Zero Creep
Plus A Shorter Reset Than Timney's Drop In Trigger
This Trigger is made by a major Drop-In Trigger Manufacturer for Davidson Defense. This trigger features a crisp and clean no-creep trigger pull with a lower trigger pull weight.
Shortest reset and the lowest amount of creep available in any drop-in trigger on the market today!
Light but very safe 3.0 lbs trigger pull.
This single-stage, non-adjustable, drop-in trigger boasts a solid 3-pound pull weight and is pre-assembled in Hard coat Anodized aluminum housing for immediate competition, hunting, and tactical applications right out of the box. This trigger features a trigger reset aid; when the hammer comes down, the trigger is pushed forward past the reset point giving you one of the fastest resetting triggers on the market.
Trigger pin size 0.154" No Colt 0.170" large pin available
Wrench size is 5/64
Made from American A2 steel, the Trigger, Disconnect, and Hammer designed for ultimate strength and corrosion resistance.
We only have a limited amount of triggers available so once gone they're gone for good!
REG PRICE $199.99 OUR PRICE $94.99
Instructions for installing Drop-In AR-15 and AR-10 trigger group.
1. If installing in a receiver that already has a trigger and hammer installed, remove the trigger pin and hammer pin and remove the trigger and hammer as well as the grip, safety selector and detent. New receivers, install the drop-in trigger before mounting the grip.
2. Insert the trigger pack into the fire control compartment
3. Insert the hammer and trigger pins. Anti-walk type pins work much better, as standard pins can drop out.
4. Towards the rear of the trigger cassette you will see two small set screws. With the trigger and hammer pins in place, turn those set screws down to raise the trigger the point that there is pressure created on the trigger and hammer pins which will hold them in place. This step is VERY important and will take care of the slight dimensional differences between lower receivers.
5. Install the retainers on the anti-walk pins
6. Insert the safety selector switch. The hammer needs to be in the cocked position. Take care as it is inserted to not push the selector into the back extension of the trigger. Replace the safety detent, spring and grip.
7. At this point you can test the trigger pull and reset.
Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have the item in stock. Please check this LINK to view our most up to date shipping status.
Warranty, Returns & Terms:
Delta Team Tactical offers a 30 day return, refund and exchange policy. You must email/call Delta Team Tactical and obtain an RMA number prior to any return, refund, or exchange. All returns must include the original order number, receipt or invoice, along with the billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns, refunds, and exchanges may take up to two weeks, not including transit times, for processing after we receive it. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the returning party, with the exception of the wrong item being received or on warranty exchange during the first 30 days after delivery. Items returned for warranty will only be replaced or exchanged, not refunded.