Davidson Defense Premium Low Profile Micro Billet Adjustable Gas Block
(Very High Quality)
100% American Made In Idaho
We Found One Of The Best Firearm Part Mfg Companies & Had Them Make This Adjustable Gas Block
Built To Exacting Specs & Made Of The Highest Quality Materials This Gas Block Is One That Will Last Forever Made Of
Hardened A2 Tool Steel Then Nitrided To Obtain A Super Exterior Hardness
That Will Resist Erosion & Wear Making This Gas Block
One Of The Best & Highest Quality Adjustable Gas Blocks On The Market.
Adjustable Gas Blocks lets you to fine tune your rifle's gas system for smoother cycling and operation. Regulating the amount of gas used to cycle the action allows tuning the rifle’s operation to a specific load and the use of low mass bolt carriers, buffers, and springs to reduce felt recoil. This is critical to allow faster follow up shots, target acquisition and reliability.
The Davidson Defense Adjustable Gas Block is field adjustable. The operation is easy, simply turn the gas regulating screw in to lessen the amount of gas and out to add more gas, then use the brass set screw to lock the setting in place. The overall height of the gas block is 1.37” with a left to right dimensions at .94” to fit under most hand guards and still have the customization of an adjustable gas block.
Melonite Coated to reduce wear and corrosion for extended periods of fire, it also makes cleaning easier, as carbon build up will not adhere to the non-reflective coated surface as much as it does on standard Parkerized finishes.
- Full shutoff with zero adjustment movement
- Chamfered edge, semi-press fit
- Fits under most free float handguards
- Same profile/height as the standard low-profile gas block
- Includes (2) set screws for a secure attachment
- Includes 8-32 Set-Screw and a 4-40 Retaining Screw (Rearward facing)
- Accepts standard gas tube roll-pins but, a roll-pin is NOT included
- Made Of A2 Tool Steel
- H&M Nitride QPQ Nitride & High Polished Finished