Formerly referred to as M93 (when manufactured by Magpul), the legal rights to produce this extremely versatile and also enormously appreciated stock was acquired by ERGO. The F93 has been boosted by taking advantage of a typical carbine receiver end plate as well as castle nut that allows high adaptability with single point sling plates and also adapters.
USP Extended Length:
With eight positions of collapsibility AR kind rifles, the stock supplies lengthy pull. The shaped carbine length buffer tube system is unique to the F93 stock.
Simplicity in usage and also Decreased Recoil:
Recoil is significantly dropped as the stock locks itself onto the sides of the buffer tube offering the customer a static stock experience. The stock comes with a recoil pad that makes the certain simplicity of usage as well as offers adequate security as well as favorable placement.
The Sling Plate
The sling plate is ambidextrous and also includes two sling attachment points that allow quick detachment. It likewise includes three web sling attachment points and also two sling hooks. The wave-like pattern makes certain that the stock cogs to the back.
The stock is 8 inches in length from the receiver to the butt plate in the flattened position and also 12 inches in the lengthy position. Made by the Falcon Industries (Ergo Grasp) in the United States, the stock comes in Black color.
- Eight positions collapsible stock for AR style rifles and shotguns providing one of the longest lengths of pull on the market with a fixed cheek piece for a constant and repeatable cheek weld in any of the eight stock positions
- Once the butt is locked into position, the F93 has the feel of a fixed stock without the rattling and movement shooters are used to
- Includes rubber-like recoil pad for enhanced comfort and secure, positive placement
- Includes 2 quick detach sling attachment points, 3 web sling attachment points and 2 sling hook attachment points
- Weight is only 1.3 pounds
- Black Dupont Nylon 6.6 Polymer As high-quality as it gets
- Included is a proprietary buffer tube, this does not require a special buffer and/or spring