Polymer 80 Textured 80% Frame For Glock 17/22/33/34/35
This Is Polymer 80's Newest Glock Frame
You Can Complete The Frame In 10 Minutes Really
This Is The Long Awaited Glock Gen II From Poly 80
Build A Full Sized Glock 9mm Or 40 Cal Fast & Easy
The Glock Built With This Frame Will Look Better Than A Off The Shelf Glock
This Frame Looks Awesome It Looks Like An HK P30 Meets Glock
Very Cool & High Quality Looking
The PF940v2 is Polymer80’s next generation of polymer 80% frames for Glock handguns, bringing improved ergonomics, features and looks to the popular Polymer80 frames.
The PF940v2 allows Glock 17, 22, 33, 34, & 35 owners to create a customized handgun, exactly suited for any application.—the customization possibilities are endless.
- Improved next generation ergonomics make for a great shooting pistol
- High strength reinforced polymer construction provides a great basis for a reliable & durable gun
- Aggressive texture on the PF940v2 ensures positive retention
- ReadyMod version allows user to completely stipple and customize frame
- Picatinny rail is compatible with all standard lights, lasers & accessories
- Stainless steel locking block ensures positive operation & a lifetime of use
- Stainless steel drop-in rear rail module interfaces with the slide and holds up to hard abuse
- Hardened front and rear rail system pins ensure slide/rail/frame interface is rock solid
- Includes complete finishing jig
- Jig includes drill bits and end mill, allowing for complete construction
- The 80% frame features are carried over from the original Polymer80 frames, making your build incredibly straightforward to complete. New grip profiling and improved overall design, make this not only an easier frame to operate and shoot, but looks great mounted to your favorite slide.
The PF940v2 is compatible with Glock 17/22/33/34/35 frame components.
Note: ***Cannot ship this Product to the State of New Jersey***
Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have all of the items in stock. Please check this LINK to view our most up to date shipping status.
Warranty, Returns & Terms:
Delta Team Tactical offers a 30 day return, refund and exchange policy. You must email or call Delta Team Tactical and obtain an RMA number prior to any return, refund, or exchange. All returns must include the original order number, receipt or invoice, along with the billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns, refunds, and exchanges may take up to two weeks, not including transit times, for processing after we receive it. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the returning party, with the exception of the wrong item being received or on warranty exchange during the first 30 days after delivery. Items returned for warranty will only be replaced or exchanged, not refunded.