3D Defense Extended Tac Latch Charging Handle
Features a 4140 steel tac latch for heavy duty use.
The charging handle is made of 7075 T-6 aluminum forgings.
Features a heavier roll pin for increased strength compared to regular charging handles
True Milspec Quality
Life Time Warranty !!!
Made By 3D Defense
Trinity Force Shark Tooth Ambi Semi Auto Selector Switch
Dual-sided, ambidextrous levers allow easy use from either side of the receiver
The Trinity Force AR Ambidextrous safety selector can be installed on any standard AR lower receiver and will function when deployed on either the right or left side of the rifle. The right hand lever has been shortened to accommodate right-handed shooters.
Material: High Carbon S7 Tool Steel
Right or Left Levers
WORKS WELL WITH ALL MILSPEC RECEIVERS
High Quality Parts
Magpul BAD Lever Extended Bolt Catch AR-15 Aluminum Matte
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surfaces
- Attaches to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
- Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
- Torx mounting screw with Nyloc Blue patch
Developed from the operational experience of the Magpul Dynamics team, the B.A.D. Lever (Battery Assist Device) is designed to considerably improve the speed and efficiency of the AR15/M16 bolt catch. The B.A.D. Lever quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of AR15/M16 platforms by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-hand trigger finger.
Made from Mil-Spec anodized aluminum, the B.A.D. Lever attaches to the standard AR15/M16 bolt release without permanent modification to the weapon. Functional for both left and right-handed shooters, the B.A.D. Lever also allows traditional bolt catch manipulation according to the AR15/M16 manual of arms. All mounting hardware included.
Made in USA
NOTE: This product is NOT compatible with 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) firearms as well as most AR15 billet or polymer lower and upper receivers due to their larger and/or non-standard dimensions (including the S&W Magpul Spec Series lowers).
US Tactical Ar-15 Extended Mag Release (Black) Easy to Install !!
The Extended Mag Release is 4x larger than a mil spec button making it easily accessible by all shapes and sizes of hands and fingers. Works with both AR15 and AR10 lower receivers. Easy install that takes minutes, designed to work with KNS pins (not required)
- Compatible with KNS Pins.
- Four times larger than factory magazine buttons.
- Large surface area for quick magazine reloads.
- Easy to reach.
- Ergonomic design.
- Release magazine without changing grip or position.
- Contoured for positive depression and reduced slip.
- Weight: 0.15oz (including button, paddle, and screws).
- All parts included.
- Easy drop in installation.