1. We will accept a return for up to 90 days after the original purchase. Item MUST be in original packaging, unused and unmodified and MUST have been purchased from Delta Team Tactical. Return shipping is paid for by the customer, we DO NOT send out a return label in these instances.
2. After return arrives, it will be inspected to verify the item is as it should be, has not been modified in any way (painted, filed or ground on, used etc) If it is NOT in original condition, a part we sell, missing parts, not in original box etc, it will be returned and the customer will have to pay the shipping back as well BEFORE it is returned.
3. Refund will only go back on the original card used for the purchase AFTER the receiving clerk gets and verifies the shipment.
4. We will accept a return after 90 days after the original purchase but there will be a restocking fee of 20%. Item MUST be in original packaging, unused and unmodified and MUST have been purchased from us.
5. Returns after 90 days will be subject to a 20% restocking fee
6. Returns will be processed in 7 to 10 days from the time of arrival of return shipment
WARRANTY RETURNS, REPAIRS ETC
1. We have a limited lifetime warranty on all parts that are NOT considered normal wear type items. Those items include things that are normally replaced periodically or that will wear out during normal use such as firing pins, extractors, barrels and other parts that are expected to wear as they are used.
2. Warranty does NOT include ANY part that has been modified, abused or altered in any fashion. This includes modifying for install, painting, abuse, or taking items apart that are not normally user serviceable, such as scopes and sights.
3. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing and materials.
4. Warranty on scopes does not include dropping or hitting the scope, basically abuse.