Spikes Tactical Barrel ST-16" M4 Carbine LE-5.56
Barrel Steel is Certified MIL-B-11595E Chromoly Vanadium Alloy and Magnetic Particle Inspected they are also stress relieved.
- Carbine Gas System
- .750 Gas Block Profile
- Twist Rate 1:7
- Length 16"
- Mil-Spec M4 Barrel Extension with 188.8.131.52 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Finish
- 184.108.40.206 MIL-STD-171 Hard Chrome Chamber
- 220.127.116.11 MIL-STD-171 Hard Chrome Bore
- 5.56mm Nato chamber
- All Chambers are Individually Checked for Head Spacing Before and After Plating
- All Barrels are Individually High Pressure Tested (HPT) and then Individually Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- 18.104.22.168 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Finish on the Barrel Exterior
- 1/2x28 Thread Pitch
- Threads are Cut Concentric to the Bore
- Weight is 28.0oz