Recoil Technologies single-stage, non-adjustable, drop-in trigger boasts a solid unheard of 3-pound pull weight and is pre-assembled in hard coat anodized aluminum housing for immediate competition, hunting, and tactical applications right out of the box. This trigger features a trigger reset aid; when the hammer comes down, the trigger is pushed forward past the reset point. This gives you one of the fastest resetting triggers on the market.
Ultra High Quality
Made From Solid Billet A2 Tool Steel ( Hardened To 58-60 Rockwell) Ultra Hard
This Trigger Uses Higher Quality Steel Than Almost Every Trigger In The Market.
Most Companies Use Cheap 17-4 Stainless Or 1450 Cr Mo
Recoil Technologies Uses Certified A2 Tool Steel
Forge Heated 1200F Machine Hammered & Peened Between 250 Times To Guarantee That The Hammer Will Never Breaks & The Steel Is Fully Tempered No Other Trigger Company Does What This Recoil Technologies Does To Give You The Finest Trigger Available.
Made from American Certified Tool Grade A2 steel, the Trigger, Disconnect, and Hammer Frog Leg Springs That Are Made From The Highest Quality Spring Steel Here In Utah That gives This Trigger The Ability To Go Down To 3.0 LBS Yet Be Ultra Reliable And Strong Enough To Fire Surplus Ultra Hard 7.62x39 Primers & Even 308 Primers with Ease Then Its Given Its Badge A Crimson Red Finish that stands for ultimate in trigger strength & corrosion resistance, even smoother trigger pull giving this ultra-match trigger system the power to give you that extra bit of Accuracy out of your gun you have been looking for. Surpassing The Competition In Price & Quality
Uses Regular Trigger Pins (Pin size, 0.154")
Instructions for installing Drop-In AR-15 and AR-10 trigger group.
1. If installing in a receiver that already has a trigger and hammer installed, remove the trigger pin and hammer pin and remove the trigger and hammer as well as the grip, safety selector and detent. New receivers, install the drop-in trigger before mounting the grip.
2. Insert the trigger pack into the fire control compartment
3. Insert the hammer and trigger pins. Anti-walk type pins work much better, as standard pins can drop out.
4. Towards the center of the trigger cassette you will see two small set screws. With the trigger and hammer pins in place, push the trigger spring towards the center with your Allen wrench and turn those set screws down to raise the trigger the point that there is pressure created on the trigger and hammer pins which will hold them in place. This step is VERY important and will take care of the slight dimensional differences between lower receivers.
5. Install the retainers on the anti-walk pins
6. Insert the safety selector switch. The hammer needs to be in the cocked position. Take care as it is inserted to not push the selector into the back extension of the trigger. Replace the safety detent, spring and grip.
7. At this point you can test the trigger pull and reset.
CMMG Lower Parts Kit, AR-15, Gunbuilder's Kit
AR-15 Gun builders kit includes most of the necessary parts to build up your lower group except the commonly upgraded parts. Does not include Trigger Guard, Fire Control Group, and pistol grip. This Lower Parts Kit has True Mil-Spec Quality Made By Fire for Effect.
Made In The USA By A Major Government Contractor
Bolt Catch Spring
Bolt Catch Roll Pin
Magazine Catch Button
Magazine Catch Spring
Front Pivot Pin
Pivot Pin Detent Spring
Take Down Detent
Buffer Retainer Pin
Buffer Retainer Spring
Omega Mfg. AR-15 Rear Beavertail Grip, Rubberized Coating
Rubberized pistol grip for the AR-15.
Sturdy polymer construction.
Comfortable grip surface with finger swells.
Storage area in handle
Comes with mounting hardware
Brand: Omega Manufacturing
Model/Style: Beavertail Grip
Internal Storage: Yes
Finger Grooves: Yes
Recoil Technologies Anti-Walk Pins
Recoil Technologies anti-walk pins are great for drop-in triggers; they replace the original hammer and trigger pins and are retained by special retaining for a positive lock. One side is flared and broached, and the other side is threaded for a screw. Fits small pin lowers (.154").
Made of blackened chrome vanadium tool steel
Allen wrench is 1/16th
These are some of the best anti-walk pins on the market.
Retained in the gun, so dirt will not cause a stoppage
The metal is hard, so there will never be any bending or warping.
Great for drop-in triggers and Mil-Spec triggers.
Works with both forged and billet uppers
The competitions pins will not work with billet uppers, but ours do.
This is not anti-rotate; it is anti-walk. That means the pins will not fall out.
One blackened finish stainless steel screw
Pins are .154" diameter, and 1.05" long
These pins replace the original hammer and trigger pins.
*Note: Screw type may vary
Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have all of the items in stock. Please check this LINK to view our most up to date shipping status.
Warranty, Returns & Terms:
Delta Team Tactical offers a 30 day return, refund and exchange policy. You must email or call Delta Team Tactical and obtain an RMA number prior to any return, refund, or exchange. All returns must include the original order number, receipt or invoice, along with the billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns, refunds, and exchanges may take up to two weeks, not including transit times, for processing after we receive it. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the returning party, with the exception of the wrong item being received or on warranty exchange during the first 30 days after delivery. Items returned for warranty will only be replaced or exchanged, not refunded.