Magpul Ultimate Controls Kit
Includes BAD Lever Extended Bolt Catch
Magpul Extended Mag Release
Designed For The Operator That Needs That Extra Edge & Speed During Drills
Combat Situations, General Shooting, Shaving Off Full Seconds By Enhancing The Release Of The Bolt & Mag Catch
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surfaces
- Attaches to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
- Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
- Torx mounting screw with Nyloc Blue patch
Developed from the operational experience of the Magpul Dynamics team, the B.A.D. Lever (Battery Assist Device) is designed to considerably improve the speed and efficiency of the AR15/M16 bolt catch. The B.A.D. Lever quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of AR15/M16 platforms by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-hand trigger finger.
Made from Mil-Spec anodized aluminum, the B.A.D. Lever attaches to the standard AR15/M16 bolt release without permanent modification to the weapon. Functional for both left and right-handed shooters, the B.A.D. Lever also allows traditional bolt catch manipulation according to the AR15/M16 manual of arms. All mounting hardware included.
Made in USA
Oversized Mag Release
The Magpul AR Enhanced Magazine Release provides an enlarged contact surface for quick and fumble free magazine changes.
With easy bolt-on installation with no gunsmithing required, the Enhanced AR Magazine Release is made of Mil-Spec hard anodized aluminum to provide durability and light weight.
· Machined from mil-spec anodized aluminum
· Two-piece construction for easy installation and reduced profile
· Provides larger contact surface for positive activation
· Compatible with most 5.56 and 7.62 pattern receivers