Delta Team Tactical Privacy Notice
Delta Team Tactical Privacy Notice
Last Updated: 8/2/2022
Delta Team Tactical ("Delta Team Tactical" or “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how Delta Team Tactical collects, uses and discloses information about you when you visit or conduct transactions through our websites, and other online products and services that link to this Privacy Notice (collectively, the "Services”), contact our customer service team, engage with us on social media) or when you otherwise interact with us, such as via email or through live chat. By visiting Delta Team Tactical or otherwise using our Services, you consent to the practices we describe in this Privacy Notice.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, for example, when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form or survey, leave a product review, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of Personal Information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, credit card information and any other information you choose to provide.
When we say “Personal Information” we mean any information that identifies an individual, such as (but not limited to) an individual’s name, email address, postal address, device-specific information, and log information (as described below). Any information that does not, on its own, identify an individual person is considered and treated as non-personal information. When non-personal information is combined with other information so that it links or is reasonably linkable to an individual, we treat this information as Personal Information. Delta Team Tactical does not sell Personal Information.
Information About Your Use of the Services
We collect information about your use of the Services, such as the search terms you enter, your purchase history and invoice data.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services or otherwise transact business with us, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date of the transaction.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use tracking technologies to collect information about you, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, serve ads and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from third-party sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to our business partners you use to access or link to the Services, third-party websites through which you enter contests and promotions, and publicly available sources.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or infer that you are looking to purchase certain products based on your browsing behavior and past purchases.
How Does Delta Team Tactical Use This Information?
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, such as manage user accounts, send marketing communications, perform analytics, and deliver targeted advertising. We may also use the information we collect, including your Personal Information, to:
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, customer experience surveys, and recall notices;
- Personalize and improve your experience on our Services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by Delta Team Tactical and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites
- Detect, investigate and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent transactions, illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Delta Team Tactical and of others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, process entries and deliver awards; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
With Whom Does Delta Team Tactical Share Your Personal Information?
We only share your Personal Information as described below:
- We share Personal Information with our third-party service providers, and consultants that need access to Personal Information in order to perform certain services on our behalf, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, providing search results and links, payment processing, providing customer service, delivering your orders, handling user reviews, provide us with analytics concerning our Service and marketing and advertising. We may provide them with your Personal Information but only so that they can provide us with their services;
- If you submit a product review or post content in another public area of our Services, our service provider who assists us with product reviews shares this information publicly on our Services.
- We may disclose Personal Information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including, for example, lawful requests by public or government authorities for your Personal Information if requested to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- We may share your Personal Information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or as we reasonably deem necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of Delta Team Tacticalor others, which may include sharing information with other companies for purposes of fraud protection or investigating or preventing illegal activities;
- We share Personal Information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests;
- We may share Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- We may disclose your Personal Information to our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- We share Personal Information with your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. For example, we may share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
We use commercially reasonable measures to help protect your Personal Information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. While these measures help ensure your data is safe and secure, please be aware no service over the Internet or wireless networks is completely secure against hacks, intrusions, attacks, or other unauthorized access. We cannot guarantee none of these events will occur, so please take care in deciding what information you provide to us.
DELTA TEAM TACTICAL
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California consumers have a right to knowledge, access, and deletion of their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act. California consumers also have a right to opt out of the sale of their personal information by a business and a right not to be discriminated against for exercising their California privacy rights. Delta Team Tactical does not sell the personal information of California consumers and does not discriminate in response to privacy requests.
Click here for additional information, or to exercise your rights under CCPA, Contact: [email protected] or call 833-712-0255
For more details visit https://www.deltateamtactical.com/california-disclosure
We use various tools on our website to enhance user experience, provide customer support, and analyze website traffic and user behavior. Some of these tools include Zendesk, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, Sleeknote, Meta Events Manager, And Google Analytics 4.
These tools may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, IP address, and website activity. We use this information to improve our website, understand how users interact with our website, and tailor our marketing efforts to our audience.
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information collected through these tools from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We may share this data with third-party service providers who help us analyze and optimize our website performance or with our marketing partners for targeted advertising purposes.